Saturday, August 23, 2014

Promotional Sale Blitz: Tell Me When by Stina Lindenblatt


Tell Me When by Stina Lindenblatt is on sale for a limited time! Check out the excerpt below and tell us what you think!



Title: Tell Me When (Lost In You #1)
Author: Stina Lindenblatt 
Age: NA
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Carina Press
ISBN 13: 9781426897887




Amber Scott should be enjoying life as a college freshman. She should be pursuing her dream of becoming a veterinarian. She should be working hard to make sense of her precalculus math class.

She shouldn’t be waking up her college roommate with screaming nightmares. She shouldn’t be flashing back, reliving the three weeks of hell she barely survived last year. And she definitely shouldn’t be spending time with sexy player Marcus Reid.

But engineering student Marcus is the only one keeping Amber from failing her math course, so she grudgingly lets him into her life. She never expects the king of hookups will share his painful past. Or that she’ll tell him her secrets in return, opening up and trusting him in a way she thought she’d never be able to again.

When their fragile future together is threatened by a stalker Amber thought was locked away for good, Marcus is determined to protect her. And Amber is determined to protect Marcus…even if that means pushing him away.


He shrugs. “Our relationship only lasted the summer, but I quickly discovered that plenty of girls wanted to have sex with me. I was fine with that.” He looks back at me. “I was fine with that till I met you. You’re the only girl who makes me feel something.”

“Me? I haven’t had sex with you.”

Pain flickers on his face for a brief second. I can tell he’s thinking back to the night he almost tried to take things that far. “No, but just holding you makes me feel alive. This makes me feel alive.” He lowers his lips to mine and lightly kisses my mouth.

His smell, a combination of safety and spice, wraps me in a comforting cocoon. He makes me feel alive.
  

Be sure to add Let Me Know to your TBR!
Scheduled to release: September 1, 2014



Stina Lindenblatt lives in Western Canada, where she loves to dream up New Adult and Young Adult stories, especially those with romance. She loves to travel, and has lived in England, the US, Canada, and Finland. She has a Master’s of Science degree in exercise physiology and has worked with elite athletes. In her free time, Stina enjoys photography, especially the close-up variety. She is the author of TELL ME WHEN (01/20/14).