Sunday, October 5, 2014

Review: Serial by Jaden Wilkes and Lily White


Serial. A brand new dark, erotic thriller from the twisted minds of Lily White and Jaden Wilkes.
Jude Hollister kills. Born with everything, wanting for nothing, murder has become his addiction. He kills women who entice him. He immortalizes them while they’re still young and beautiful. How will he manage to save the one woman he loves?

Ronnie Lapierre is a survivor. Born with nothing, she’s struggling in a dead end job with an abusive bastard for a boyfriend. Jude offers her a way out, salvation beyond her wildest dreams. What will happen when she learns his terrible secret?

Donovan Blake is the brightest mind to come out of Quantico in years. Charged with finding the Cascades Butcher, he’s perfect for this game of cat and mouse. Will his own dark past lead him to success, or drag him into the depths of hell with the most dangerous man he’s ever encountered?

Hearts will be broken, families destroyed, and good men will turn evil. In the end, only one will remain. Find out who survives in this intense story of love and ruin.

You will hate yourself for loving him.

***Explores dark themes of murder, violence, sexuality, BDSM, the nature of evil...basically all the good stuff.

****Serial is a serial, shorter stories published faster. How long is ultimately ends up becoming is solely dependent upon our readers. The more you want, the more we write.


    Serial by Lily White and Jaden Wilkes is freaking AWESOME!! Absolutely a FIVE star book!
 
Your two key characters, Jude Hollister and Ronnie Lapierre. Jude was born with everything, wanting nothing, murder has become his addiction. Ronnie is a survivor struggling in a dead end job with an abusive bastard as a boyfriend. Jude offers her a way out, salvation beyond her wildest dreams.
 
Was it odd that as I lay there beaten and broken by one man I thought of another? I didn't think so. In fact, it was quite normal. I'd been seeking an escape from my life, a fantasy that would take me from the hovel where I lived and the dive where I worked. I'd been seeking freedom from what my life had ultimately become. -Ronnie
 
I kissed her, I didn't mean to but I did. I kissed her and my heart
fluttered in my chest and I could taste a sweetness on her breath that I'd never tasted before. Her essence, her purity in spite of the circumstances through which she came into the world, her beauty in every cell of her body. She leaned into me, wrapped her thin arms around me and made me feel like the most powerful man in the world. -Jude
 
When I was reading the detective scenes it was just like watching Criminal Minds when they start to profile the killer. LOVE IT!  The only person I could vision was the ever-so-handsome Shemar Moore. Nothing like profiling your book characters huh ladies? Agents Donovan Blake and Emily Chase, who are from the Behavioral Unit with the FBI, area leading up the case to catch the "Cascade Killer" a.k.a. CK.
 
"Think about it, Donavan. He's escalating, which leads us to believe that some trigger has occurred in his life. Not only has he had a heightened
need fo release, but he's broken his pattern in such a way that if he's the type to revisit bodies or wishes to possess these women, he's not given time to do so." -Emily
 
It seems Agent Donovan Blake may have a darker side...
 
"Strip down to everything but your heels, stockings and garter. When
you're done doing that..." I moved around the table, taking a seat in the chair. "...You're going to remove my cock from my pants and get on your knees to relive me of the pain you've caused." -Agent Blake
 
I cannot wait for the next book!! I highly recommend one-clicking this book
today!